The bellows-type heat exchanger is carefully developed by our company on the basis of the introduction of advanced technology from Germany, Canada and other countries and the Institute of Thermal Physics of China.
First, the product model:
BGH (vertical), W (lying) 400-1000 (nominal diameter)
Bellows heat exchanger use: widely used in factories, hotels, office buildings, civil heating systems.
1. Central heating and heating, the factory central heating and heating.
2. The various generator sets are cooled by hot water and cooled by hot water.
3. Boiler air preheater.
4. Recycling of waste heat from the factory.
5. Chemical, light industry and machinery manufacturing.
Second, the characteristics of the bellows heat exchanger:
1, working temperature 90 ~ 330 degrees
2, heat exchange efficiency 94-96%
3. Use medium: water, steam, oil, air, hot air.
4, for the object: heating, waste heat recovery, pharmaceuticals, etc.; for power plants, chemical plants, heating companies, manufacturing plants, wineries, printing plants, textile mills, etc., the most efficient energy-saving products.
Third, bellows heat exchanger features:
1. Enhanced heat transfer
The heat exchange tube is a thin-walled stainless steel tube that has been specially processed to form a ripple of about 10 mm between the peaks and troughs on the surface. The internal and external fluids are strongly disturbed when the corrugated waves pass through the corrugations, thus significantly increasing the transmission coefficient.
2, reduce the temperature difference stress, withstand the pressure of higher working temperature
Since the heat exchange tube adopts a bellows, under the action of temperature difference, it can be freely stretched, and the temperature difference stress formed by the difference of the expansion coefficient between the shell and the tube can be effectively reduced, and the higher the working temperature and pressure can be withstood compared with the conventional heat exchanger.
3, not easy to scale, reduce flow resistance
Because the bellows can be freely stretched under the temperature difference, the dirt is easy to fall off and has the ability of automatic descaling. Correspondingly, the increase in resistance due to fouling during exercise is reduced.
4, small size, less investment
Since the heat transfer coefficient is significantly improved, the outer shape is reduced in the case of the same heat exchange area, and the total result is saved from the consideration of the life of the heat exchanger and the operating cost.
4. The structural principle of the bellows heat exchanger
1. Reduce the flow rate of the medium in the tube, and have eddy currents to generate sufficient heat exchange.
2. The bellows is made of stainless steel thin tube and is made of pressure and corrosion resistance.
3. The exchanged medium is inside the shell, and the wave exchange increases the exchange area.
4. The bellows and the head are welded by sub-arc to not leak or leak.
5. The shell is welded by GB150 standard, and the container steel plate is rolled.
V. Design and selection of bellows heat exchanger
The choice of heat exchanger should consider the design pressure, the working temperature, the working medium and the actual required maximum heat transfer and pressure loss at the same time meet the requirements. When the field installation conditions permit, the slender heat exchanger should be selected as much as possible to improve the medium exchange. Time and process. When the actual calculation of working condition data and sample grading is stepped up to ensure the work needs.
Sixth, bellows heat exchanger installation and maintenance
1. Check the heat exchanger random accessories, technical documents.
2. Learn more about the instruction manual.
3. There should be enough space at both ends of the installation location for easy maintenance.
4. Pre-embed the foot bolts according to the base size of the equipment.
5. Retain the space to facilitate the adjustment of the movable pad to ensure that the equipment is leveled and the device is firmly fixed after leveling.
b. Test drive
1. After the system piping is cleaned, the system is tightly connected to the equipment. The heat exchanger inlet should be equipped with a filtering device and consider setting a temporary bypass.
2. When driving, first open the heated medium into and out of the valve, start the cold side circulation pump, after normal (no leakage, abnormal change), then slowly open the hot side valve, discharge steam and close.
3. When the test medium enters the heat medium, it needs to slowly heat up to avoid thermal shock or excessive pressure.
4. After the test temperature is normal, the heat exchanger bolts can be heat tight.
1. Normal use pressure should be installed in the maximum working pressure allowed on the equipment nameplate, and install pressure gauge monitoring or pressure protection device.
2. When the system is cleaned, the inlet and outlet valves should be closed to prevent the cleaning fluid from entering the heat exchanger.
3. When the system stops working, the medium in the heat exchanger must be exhausted to avoid corrosion of the equipment. In particular, the winter show must be completely exhausted to prevent freezing cracks.
4. When cleaning the heat exchanger, the chloride ion in the cleaning solution should not exceed 25ppm. After cleaning, the cleaning solution should be removed and washed. Before the assembly is put into use, the pressure should be 1.25 times the nominal pressure test. No leakage for 60 minutes.
Corrugated tube heat exchanger manufacturer introduction
Taizhou Changsheng Corrugated Pipe Co., Ltd. is a stainless steel metal hose, stainless steel bellows, corrugated expansion joint (compensator), stainless steel mesh sleeve, metal PTFE hose and metal resin composite high pressure hose and bellows heat exchanger. Specialized factory.
The company introduces the world's advanced corrugated pipe production line and 96-inch knitting machine. It has a series of complete testing equipments such as physical and chemical testing, performance analysis, X-ray non-destructive testing and metallographic analysis. The mechanical weaving network has a diameter of 200MM and has a fine line. The scientific research and production management team strictly implements the IS09001 international quality system standard in scientific research design, production management, product inspection and service process, which makes our company's products have international advanced level.
Our company's product design, performance analysis, and production process are all computer-managed, in strict accordance with GB/T12777-99 national standards and the US "EJMA" expansion joint standards, metal hose GB/T14525-93 standard, and China Shipbuilding Corporation CB613-81, CBM1033-81, CB1153-93, GB/T12522-96 industry standards are carried out, and passed the inspection and approval of China CCS Classification Society, British LR Classification Society, French BV Classification Society and American ABS Classification Society.
Over the years, our company's products are safe and reliable, widely used in metallurgy, shipbuilding, petrochemical, aerospace, nuclear power, hydropower, urban heat network, cement manufacturing, tobacco, rubber, pharmaceutical, textile, paper and other industries. Class pipes and equipment have been well received by users.
Based on the tenet of “Quality First, Customer Supreme”, Changsheng Enterprise is willing to provide all-round high-quality services for domestic and foreign users. Welcome new and old customers to visit our company for guidance, business and negotiation.
Taizhou Changsheng Corrugated Pipe Co., Ltd.
Address: Shuguang Industrial Park, Jiangyan District, Taizhou City, Jiangsu Province
Contact: Huang Yuzhi
Mobile: 13852658388 15905261388
Post Code: 225532