Marine compensator (marine metal bellows, expansion joint)
First, product calcium overview
The marine compensator is mainly used for the shock absorption connection of the engine internal combustion engine exhaust pipe and various types of pumps, valves, compressors, refrigeration units, etc., and the heat expansion and contraction of the compensation pipeline. It plays the role of shock absorption, noise absorption and flexible connection of pipelines. It can also absorb the displacement of pipelines, reduce the force of equipment and ensure the service life of pipeline equipment. The corrugated pipe of the marine compensator adopts thin-walled multi-layer structure, which has large flexibility and small rigidity. The product adopts flanged structure, no circumferential weld, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, aging resistance, no leakage, long service life, no product. Toxic, can be used in drinking water pipelines.
Second, structure and materials
1. Bellows: stainless steel 304, 316L, 321, 254, etc.
2. Flange and takeover: carbon steel, stainless steel 304, 316L, 321, etc.
3. Tie bolts and nuts: carbon steel
Third, the applicable conditions
Working pressure: 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa
Working temperature: -50 °C -450 °C, the maximum working temperature is 105 °C when using surface spray flange
Medium: liquid, gas, etc.
Flange standard: CB613-81, CBM1033-31, CB12522-90, JISB2211-1977, JISF-1970, national standard GB, American standard ANSI, Japanese standard JIS, German standard DIN, etc.
Fourth, the installation of the matter
1. The other end of the compensator on the pipeline away from the vibration source should be effectively fixed so that the soft joint can absorb vibration.
2. The corrugated pipe should be effectively protected during the welding work at the construction site to prevent the welding slag from splashing the bellows.
3. The compensator must be installed in a straight line and must not be bent or translated.
4. When the product is used to compensate the displacement of the pipeline, the guide brackets should be reasonably set at both ends of the product.
5. The medium to be passed shall not be corrosive to the corrugated pipe material, and the chloride ion content in the medium shall be ≤25PPM.
6. The product is unconstrained structure, and the fixed brackets at both ends of the product must be able to withstand the internal pressure thrust.