The metal hose is an important connecting member in engineering technology, and is composed of a corrugated flexible pipe, a mesh sleeve and a joint. As a compensating element, sealing element, connecting element and damping element in various gas and infusion pipeline systems and length, temperature, position and angle compensation systems, it is characterized by corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance (-196) °C-+420°C), light weight, small size and good flexibility. Used in aerospace, petrochemical, mining electronics, mechanical shipbuilding, medical and health, textile electronics, energy construction and other fields.
First, the metal hose connection method:
Metal hose connection methods are divided into flange connection, threaded connection and quick joint connection. Small-diameter metal hoses are generally connected by thread and quick joints, and larger diameters are generally flanged.
Second, the structure: is made of stainless steel bellows one or more layers of steel wire or steel mesh net sleeves, with joints or flange ends at both ends, used to transport flexible components of various media.
Third, characteristics: corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance (-196 ° C ~ +420 ° C), light weight, small size, good flexibility. Widely used in aviation, aerospace, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, paper, wood, textile, construction, medicine, food, tobacco, transportation and other industries.
Fourth, metal hose selection
1. Size hose nominal diameter, select joint type (mainly flange connection, threaded connection, quick joint connection, straight pipe welding) and the size of metal hose, hose length.
2. According to the actual working pressure of the hose, check the nominal diameter and pressure gauge of the corrugated metal hose to determine whether to use the stainless steel mesh type metal hose.
3. The chemical properties of the medium conveyed in the medium hose are determined according to the corrosion resistance parameter table of the hose material to determine the material of each part of the hose.
4. The working temperature and range of the medium in the temperature hose; the ambient temperature when the hose is working. At high temperatures, the operating pressure temperature correction factor at the high temperature of the metal hose shall be determined to determine the pressure after the temperature correction to determine the correct pressure rating.
5, the state according to the state of the hose when using, refer to the correct use of the metal hose and installation method and the optimal length of the hose in the settlement compensation. The length of the various movement states of the hose and the minimum bending times and minimum bending radius of the hose, etc., the parameters are correctly selected and the length of the hose is correctly installed.
Fifth, the main purpose:
1. Transport corrosive chemical or organic solvents. (for example: loading and unloading ammonia, acetone, etc.)
2. It transports high temperature media such as high temperature gas and hot oil. (Example: hot steam, heat transfer oil, etc.)
3. Transport low temperature or ultra low temperature media. (eg liquid nitrogen)
4. Conveying water, steam, oil and other media in a high temperature environment. (Example: water vapor system and hydraulic system in coking, steel making, continuous casting equipment)
5. Piping that requires damping or noise reduction. (eg: import and export of pumps)
Metal hoses are an important component of modern industrial equipment connection lines. Metal hoses are used as wires and cables, wire and cable protection tubes for automated instrumentation signals, and civil shower hoses, ranging from 3mm to 150mm. The small-diameter metal hose (inner diameter 3mm-25mm) is mainly used for sensing line protection of precision optical scales and industrial sensor line protection.